Updated on October 8, 2015
Manufactured Home For Sale in Crystal Lake Club, Avon Park
• 1,344 sq. ft., 2 bath, 2 bdrm manufactured home – $47,450.
Crystal Lake Club, Avon Park – Very well cared for home with recent remodels in the kitchen and bathrooms. The kitchen features beautifully tiled counter tops, breakfast bar, newer appliances, and tiled floor. Easy to maintain laminated flooring throughout the home. The exceptional large open living room leads to an air conditioned Florida room for your morning coffee. From the Florida room enjoy the spacious outdoor patio which is custom designed with pavers, brick built grill, and luscious landscaping. What a home to embrace year round or just to get away for the winter months. Nearby are numerous local and chain restaurants, superior golf, medical facilities, grocery stores, movies, world class fishing, and activities. You will be an hour away from the attractions and outlet shopping in Orlando. Or head to either coast for a day at the beach!!
Crystal Lake Club 55plus community is located on approximately 175 acres with its own 18 hole golf course, 8 shuffle board courts, bocce ball court, 2 horseshoe pitches, and 2 tennis courts.
Crystal Lake Club has 450 feet of shoreline on crystal clear, spring fed Lake Denton with a lovely beach and dock. The clubhouse sits at the lakeside, and contains a large recreation hall with kitchen facilities, a library/card room, billiards, computer room and exercise room.
A large heated pool and hot tub are located beside the clubhouse.
There are single and double wides available. Keep checking for new listings.
WHAT YOUR FEES COVER:
- lease on your homesite
- gated community
- maintenance and repair for all Crystal Lake roads
- Storm Water Management
- Maintenance and repair of all common facilities
- Professional, on-site property management
- Hazard and liability insurance on all Crystal Lake Property
- Utility costs associated with all Crystal Lake common areas
- Round the clock police protection via the County Sheriff’s Dept
- Installation, maintenance and repair of fire hydrants to the community
- Fire protection by the Fire department
- Year round, super active/ multi faceted recreation program, coordinated by Activities Association via a host of resident run committees, which in turn run the majority of the community activities.